Plaudits & Brickbats - the supplier review thread

Everything to do with cycling
Regulator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Plaudits & Brickbats - the supplier review thread

Post by Regulator » 5 years ago

I thought I'd start a thread where we can post honest reviews of the various purveyors of cycling-related schmutter we interact with. I'll kick off with a plaudit for...

Salt Dog Cycling

I wanted to get hold of a pair of Lake MXZ303 Wide Fit Cycling Boots. Trying to find Lake stockists with any stock is something of a gamble these days, it seems. But Salt Dog Cycling appeared to have what I needed in stock.

I ordered online on Sunday, choosing the free postage (3-5 working days for delivery) option. I got a confirmation yesterday that my order had been dispatched by Royal Mail.

My boots arrived today and, joy of joys, are a perfect fit. I have to say the service from Salt Dog was excellent and delivery far quicker than expected.
2 x

Joan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Plaudits & Brickbats - the supplier review thread

Post by Joan » 5 years ago

(Thank you for posting this; I'd just noticed the first two topics in this forum were PTSD and Thwack. A - partially - positive topic is welcome)
0 x

Rocky

Re: Plaudits & Brickbats - the supplier review thread

Post by Rocky » 5 years ago

I'd like to heap praises on Walton Street Cycles in Jericho, Oxford. Some rotten devil nicked the front wheel from my commuter bike and cut the front brake cable. Honor and her team fixed it, polished it up and generally sorted the bike. It's great to have them as our LBS.
0 x