Domestic CCTV

Not cycling, but still important.

Moderator: Joan

Mister Paul

Domestic CCTV

Post by Mister Paul » 4 years ago

I've spent the last 3 weeks sitting in the bedroom window at a desk. I feel like one of those creepy neighbours in a thriller. Anyway, our back garden runs up a slope. There's a fence at the back, then a public pathway which runs along the back of our gardens. The other side of this path there is the front of three houses in a row. The front door of one of these houses is at the same level as our bedroom window, and 20ish metres away.

I've noticed that this house has a cctv camera next to an upstairs window, covering the front garden and the public path. It's pointed straight into our garden so will be picking that up, and through our windows.

Is this covered by GDPR -he should be informing us of the data he's collecting and asking our permission?

I've not spoken to him yet. To be honest there are a number of adults coming in and out of the house (!) and I'm not sure who the owner is. This morning 4 adults filled the boot of a car with cases and drove off.
0 x

LowlifeDes

Re: Domestic CCTV

Post by LowlifeDes » 4 years ago

Get an air rifle.
2 x

Joan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Joan » 4 years ago

You know that the dismembered remains for his wife are in those suitcases, right?

Also, more usefully https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/do ... ng-filmed/
1 x

ransos

Post by ransos » 4 years ago

1 x