Beer

For foodies, food snobs, gourmets, gourmands and garbage guts
Post Reply
User avatar
Joan
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1767
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beer

Post by Joan » 6 months ago

LowlifeDes wrote:
6 months ago
I have been shopping for shoes but failed

IMG-20190112-WA0016.jpeg
Where do you shop? The distressed, repurposed timber counter suggests you are Shoreditch or Brooklyn.
0 x

LowlifeDes
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 694
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Beer

Post by LowlifeDes » 6 months ago

Joan wrote:
6 months ago
Where do you shop? The distressed, repurposed timber counter suggests you are Shoreditch or Brooklyn.
That is in Shoreditch-on-sea, http://bisonbeer.co.uk/
2 x

User avatar
Joan
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1767
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beer

Post by Joan » 6 months ago

LowlifeDes wrote:
6 months ago
That is in Shoreditch-on-sea, http://bisonbeer.co.uk/
I threw up a little in my mouth.
Attachments
IMG_8616_cropped_v7.jpg
0 x

User avatar
Dunckel
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 919
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beer

Post by Dunckel » 6 months ago

LowlifeDes wrote:
6 months ago
That is in Shoreditch-on-sea, http://bisonbeer.co.uk/
I looked at the 'campfire cooking' menu. It's just a list of things thrown together, what pretentious twaddle: 'grilled pea pods' get lost.

And this is me calling it pretentious.
2 x

User avatar
The Real Ravenhurst
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 171
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Beer

Post by The Real Ravenhurst » 6 months ago

Rhubarbra Streisand! ;D
3 x

ransos
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 185
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beer

Post by ransos » 5 months ago

Loka Polly Ekuanot Mosaic Double IPA. The usual pine and tropical fruit notes but also an alcoholic sweetness I don't care for. Passable.
2 x

LowlifeDes
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 694
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Beer

Post by LowlifeDes » 5 months ago

LowlifeDes wrote:
6 months ago
I have been shopping for shoes but failed

IMG-20190112-WA0016.jpeg
Four weeks later I have got round to it
IMG-20190209-WA0000.jpg
Interesting but I am not sure that I really like it. On paper I thought it would be great, a rhubarb sour cream pale, what's not to like. It doesn't quite work though.
3 x

User avatar
Rocky
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1024
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beer

Post by Rocky » 5 months ago

LowlifeDes wrote:
5 months ago
Four weeks later I have got round to it

IMG-20190209-WA0000.jpg

Interesting but I am not sure that I really like it. On paper I thought it would be great, a rhubarb sour cream pale, what's not to like. It doesn't quite work though.
.....I'll stick with my Watneys
3 x

User avatar
Dunckel
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 919
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beer

Post by Dunckel » 5 months ago

Still no beer here, Doctor's orders.
0 x

User avatar
Rocky
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1024
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beer

Post by Rocky » 5 months ago

Dunckel wrote:
5 months ago
Still no beer here, Doctor's orders.
<hugs>
1 x

LowlifeDes
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 694
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Beer

Post by LowlifeDes » 5 months ago

IMG_20190211_192156.jpg
Plums and more plums
3 x

User avatar
Greg
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 279
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Beer

Post by Greg » 5 months ago

That reminds me, I had one of these at the weekend. It went down the sink as it tasted like acid reflux....
brewdog_tap_lense_quench_quake_grapefruit_and_tangerine_sour_v2.png
0 x

User avatar
Regulator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1155
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Cambridge

Re: Beer

Post by Regulator » 5 months ago

I have yet to find a Brewdog beer I particularly like... I've found most of the ones I've tried a bit 'meh!'
0 x

ransos
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 185
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beer

Post by ransos » 5 months ago

Brewdog's beers tasted better before they became successful.
1 x

User avatar
Joan
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1767
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beer

Post by Joan » 5 months ago

ransos wrote:
5 months ago
Brewdog's beers tasted better before they became successful.
Attachments
hipsters-copy.jpg
3 x

Post Reply