Not getting a notification for every like

Joan
Administrator
Administrator

Not getting a notification for every like

Post by Joan » 5 years ago

The like system is - i think - supposed to notify you whenever you get a like, but it doesn't always do so.
1 x

Joan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Not getting a notification for every like

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... #p15120231

let's see if there is any feedback.
0 x

Sonic Budgie

Post by Sonic Budgie » 5 years ago

Hi Joan, I don't think that I'm getting all notifications, likes and quotes. Also, I have had a notification of a quoted post that has been there for two days, I've clicked various areas of the message but it's still showing a little red #1 next to "notifications". Something I'm doing/missing or a bit of a bug?
0 x

Joan
Administrator
Administrator

Sonic Budgie wrote:
5 years ago
Hi Joan, I don't think that I'm getting all notifications, likes and quotes. Also, I have had a notification of a quoted post that has been there for two days, I've clicked various areas of the message but it's still showing a little red #1 next to "notifications". Something I'm doing/missing or a bit of a bug?
Hmm. Not sure. Can you share a screen shot? Keep an eye on this, and report if you see it again (particularly the quotes). I don't have any idea what could be causing an intermittent failure, google isn't helping and there is nothing in the error logs.

As for the red #1, if you go to ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications and click Mark all notifications read I think that should fix it.
0 x

Sonic Budgie

Post by Sonic Budgie » 5 years ago

Joan wrote:
5 years ago
Hmm. Not sure. Can you share a screen shot?
You know that thing that happens when you tell someone about something and what ever it is that you have described to them no longer exists, can't be replicated etc etc, so they think you're a big fat liar, well, that.
0 x