Likes?

Sonic Budgie

Re: Likes?

Post by Sonic Budgie » 4 years ago

Joan wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks @Sonic Budgie. That's a bug with the like system.

I will update it, if that bug is fixed, or a better like system is released. Don't hold your breath.

You can monitor your personal likes (if you are OCD like me - not diagnosed, BTW) with your personal like URL postlove/114
Wow, look at that! I may need to do a spreadsheet!!
2 x

Greg

Post by Greg » 4 years ago

@Joan Is it just me or are notifications a bit shit, in that I only seem to get them sporadically (both new posts and likes)?
0 x

Joan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Joan » 4 years ago

The likes notification is definitely shit. I don't know what to do about that, as the latest version was broken last time I tried and we are currently using a version that is over a year old. For the moment we have to live with it. This is an extension written by a third party.

If you want to check your likes (given and received), click on your name and then there is a link at the bottom of your profile page.

The other notifications seem to work fine to me. I have it configured that I get notified of every reply, mention, quote and new post (yeah, sad). I don't think anything comes in without me getting a notification (except further replies when I have already been notified). Please report specific examples, and I will see if I can understand what is going wrong.
0 x